Fully customized Interactive Display Systems
VIA optronics Interactive Display Systems (IDS) combine system design, interactive displays, software functionality and other hardware components.
The products unite interactive displays (displays including user interface, e.g. touch) with “see and sense” devices such as cameras, using processing units in between to enable system function.
Whether for Mirror Replacement, Driver Monitoring Systems, Camera Management Systems, or other applications in the automotive, industrial, or consumer markets, VIA has the technology and expertise to bring your vision to reality.
VIA optronics interactive display systems are based on selection of customized key components in combination with outstanding technological know-how in system integration, optical bonding, and metal mesh sensor technology.
Having its own R&D capability, engineering, material development and system integration, VIA optronics provides interactive display systems that are fully customized and perfectly adjusted to the requirements of the application specifications.
VIA customized systems with key components
- LCD by specification
- Customized glass or plastic cover lens
- Customized mechanical assembly including backlight assembly
- Unique metal mesh touch sensor technology for unlimited design freedom
- Customized mechanical and electrical interface based on system requirements
- Compatible electromechanical interconnects to existing systems
- Metal mesh touch sensor technology for large size, flexible, foldable and curved application, stylus-enabled and curved applications
- Patented optical bonding technology