If you want to make the world more brilliant – make it brilliant with us.
VIA optronics is a successful, dynamic, fast developing company with international presence. We have production sites in Germany, China and Japan, global sales offices including Taiwan and the US and a global R&D team based in Germany, China, Japan and the Philippines.
As leading provider of interactive display solutions including displays, touch screens, optical bonding, cameras and computing platforms, VIA optronics, with more than 700 employees (m/f/d) worldwide, develops and produces products and solutions for industrial, automotive, and consumer electronics markets.
In the course of our continuous growth and to strengthening our team in Nuremberg, we search for talents for the following open positions:
Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
- Be the technical liaison to resolve customer's technical issues related to LCD, touch, display and/or automotive camera module hardware and business processes.
- Work with Area Sales Managers and customers throughout the sales process and product design in cycle
- Help define the product specification together with the customer and drive the respective development process within VIA optronics
- Interface between customer and our internal R&D organization for product definition.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance to Area Sales Managers through collaboration on account strategy and product demonstrations.
- Provide fact-based analysis
- Manage customer issues to resolution by drawing on support resources from Engineering, Service, and Operations.
- Maintain a current understanding of emerging technologies and trends in Displays, Touch screens, glass and plastic cover lens materials, automotive camera modules, and embedded computing for automotive camera management systems and ADAS applications.
- Travel up to 40% of the time in the US and internationally
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (EE, ME, Physics or a related field) required, with strong academic performance.
- At least 5 years of sales support experience, or an equivalent customer-facing role
- excellent technical, communication, and organizational ability related to display and touch screen technology
- Thorough understanding Display and touch screen technologies
- Experience with automotive cameras and camera management system and ADAS ECUs is preferred
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise IT environments, including Microsoft client operating systems, back office infrastructure, and mobility management
- Knowledge of electronics and mechanical assembly processes required.
- Working knowledge of and experienced in: SolidWorks 2010, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Intermediate technical writing skills required
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our growing international, professional team. Together we can shape the future within a dynamic environment and maintain our leadership position in a rapidly expanding market segment. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your detailed application indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible entry date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It´s a world of displays, let´s create the interactive display world together.