If you want to make the world more brilliant – make it brilliant with us.
VIA optronics is a successful, dynamic, fast developing company with international presence. We have production sites in Germany, China and Japan, global sales offices including Taiwan and the US and a global R&D team based in Germany, China, Japan and the Philippines.
As leading provider of interactive display solutions including displays, touch screens, optical bonding, cameras and computing platforms, VIA optronics, with more than 700 employees (m/f/d) worldwide, develops and produces products and solutions for industrial, automotive, and consumer electronics markets.
In the course of our continuous growth and to strengthening our team in Nuremberg, we search for talents for the following open positions:
Quality Manager (m/f/d)
- Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO/IATF requirement, and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Devise and establish a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures
- Report to top management on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions), including the need for improvement.
- Conduct periodic management review meetings.
- Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems.
- Oversee inspection (examination) of incoming materials, ensuring that they meet requirements.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization’s products.
- Lead a team of Quality engineers, inspectors, auditors, analysts, and technicians
- Work with customers, employees, contractors, and outsourcing firms to develop product requirements.
- Oversee product recalls.
- Responsible for accuracy and timely inspection/calibration of monitoring and measuring devices.
- look at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Master degree
- Training in Quality Management
- Training as an Auditor 9001:2015 and IATF 16949 , ISO 14001, RoHS , REAcH
- Training of quality tools such as 8D, FTA, 5 whys
- Experience in displays, touches will be preferred
- Fluent in German and English
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our growing international, professional team. Together we can shape the future within a dynamic environment and maintain our leadership position in a rapidly expanding market segment. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your detailed application indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible entry date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It´s a world of displays, let´s create the interactive display world together.