If you want to make the world more brilliant – make it brilliant with us.
VIA optronics is a successful, dynamic, fast developing company with international presence. We have production sites in Germany, China and Japan, global sales offices including Taiwan and the US and a global R&D team based in Germany, China, Japan and the Philippines.
As leading provider of interactive display solutions including displays, touch screens, optical bonding, cameras and computing platforms, VIA optronics, with more than 700 employees (m/f/d) worldwide, develops and produces products and solutions for industrial, automotive, and consumer electronics markets.
In the course of our continuous growth and to strengthening our team in Nuremberg, we search for talents for the following open positions:
QMS Engineer (m/f/d)
- Prepare and maintain company quality system certification including (ISO 9001 & IATF16949)
- Regularly review the compliance of internal processes to ISO & IATF
- Coordinate with external audits (customer audit and 3rd party audits) and follow up the action plans
- Create internal audit plan and conduct the audit accordingly, issue audit report and follow up on the action plans.
- Release of documents, assignment of document numbers, maintenance of the document master
- Perform training on QMS and related documents
- Completed vocational training, Master or engineer
- Training in Quality Management (QMR, UMR)
- Training as an Auditor ISO9001:2015 and IATF
- Experience displays, touches
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our growing international, professional team. Together we can shape the future within a dynamic environment and maintain our leadership position in a rapidly expanding market segment. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your detailed application indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible entry date to email@example.com.
It´s a world of displays, let´s create the interactive display world together.