If you want to make the world more brilliant – make it brilliant with us.
VIA optronics is a successful, dynamic, fast developing company with international presence. We have production sites in Germany, China and Japan, global sales offices including Taiwan and the US and a global R&D team based in Germany, China, Japan and the Philippines.
As leading provider of interactive display solutions including displays, touch screens, optical bonding, cameras and computing platforms, VIA optronics, with more than 700 employees (m/f/d) worldwide, develops and produces products and solutions for industrial, automotive, and consumer electronics markets.
In the course of our continuous growth and to strengthening our team in Nuremberg, we search for talents for the following open positions:
Production Manager (m/f/d)
- Coordinate and ensure smooth functioning of the production process
- Ensure on-schedule production with respect to our quality standards
- Continuous analysis and optimization of production and workflow
- Supervision of 30 production workers
- Drafting and Documentation of test reports
- Implementation of lean-production methods
- Process optimization and automatisation
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Observe that cleanroom standards are met
- Completed studies in production technology, industrial engineering technology, electrical engineering etc. or Engineer / Technician / Foreman with adequate work experience
- Several years of experience in in the field of production
- Experience in employee management
- High quality-, safety- and cost-awareness
- Clean room experience a plus
- Knowledge of an ERP system
- Understanding of ISO 9001, IATF 16949 etc. including implementation
- Ability to act decisively and solve staff and equipment related issues
- High commitment to work, ability to achieve objectives
- solution-oriented and reliable working style
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our growing international, professional team. Together we can shape the future within a dynamic environment and maintain our leadership position in a rapidly expanding market segment. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your detailed application indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible entry date to email@example.com.
It´s a world of displays, let´s create the interactive display world together.