If you want to make the world more brilliant – make it brilliant with us.
VIA optronics is a successful, dynamic, fast developing company with international presence. We have production sites in Germany, China and Japan, global sales offices including Taiwan and the US and a global R&D team based in Germany, China, Japan and the Philippines.
As leading provider of interactive display solutions including displays, touch screens, optical bonding, cameras and computing platforms, VIA optronics, with more than 700 employees (m/f/d) worldwide, develops and produces products and solutions for industrial, automotive, and consumer electronics markets.
In the course of our continuous growth and to strengthening our team in Nuremberg, we search for talents for the following open positions:
Engineer Software Development (m/f/d)
- Driver development, signal processing, controlling, user interfaces towards complete systems and respective test setups
- Development comprises displays, touch screens, cameras, communication interfaces, related drivers, signal processing as well as application front ends
- Data busses, such as, CAN, LVDS, FPD and others
- Operation systems, such as, QNX, Linux, Windows
- Responsibility for implementation, debugging and qualification
- Collaborative issuing of performance specifications and requirements specifications
- Handling various electronic projects autonomously and at own responsibility
- Improvement of the software development process
- Ensuring compliance with quality requirements applying Automotive Safety Standards 26262 and V-Model
- Bachelor or Master in Electronics or similar
- Experience within the automotive sector a plus
- Highly committed and proactive player
- Experience in Firmware development a plus
- Know-how of various touch controllers, controller hard- and software advantageous
- Highly motivated and flexible, service oriented team-player
- Very good English Knowledge
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our growing international, professional team. Together we can shape the future within a dynamic environment and maintain our leadership position in a rapidly expanding market segment. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your detailed application indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible entry date to email@example.com.
It´s a world of displays, let´s create the interactive display world together.