If you want to make the world more brilliant – make it brilliant with us.
VIA optronics is a successful, dynamic, fast developing company with international presence. We have production sites in Germany, China and Japan, global sales offices including Taiwan and the US and a global R&D team based in Germany, China, Japan and the Philippines.
As leading provider of interactive display solutions including displays, touch screens, optical bonding, cameras and computing platforms, VIA optronics, with more than 700 employees (m/f/d) worldwide, develops and produces products and solutions for industrial, automotive, and consumer electronics markets.
In the course of our continuous growth and to strengthening our team in Nuremberg, we search for talents for the following open positions:
Customer Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
- Ensuring the quality standards of VIA optronics GmbH
- Coordinate with failure parts return process (RMA)
- Initial analysis of complained parts from customer, and hand over the deep analysis to related function (e.g SQE, Engineering etc)
- Initiate, implement and track measures to prevent product errors in cooperation with internal and external units
- Assure technically and functionally correct application of quality tools and methods which are relevant to production, including customer's requirements
- Identify potential field risks on the product and forward information to related function.
- Make suggestions as to lessons learned measures with information from the customer rejects and coordinate internally
- Participate in the review of PFMEA, DFMEA
- High quality awareness
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the execution of technically complex projects
- familiar with analysis tools such as 5W2H, Ishikawa diagram, FTA, 5 whys
- Skilled dealing with customers and counterparts
- Flexible, structured and goal-oriented personality
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Working knowledge of and experienced in MS Office programs
- Requires ability to effectively communicate in German & English language, both verbally and in writing
- Willingness to travel
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our growing international, professional team. Together we can shape the future within a dynamic environment and maintain our leadership position in a rapidly expanding market segment. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your detailed application indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible entry date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It´s a world of displays, let´s create the interactive display world together.